Then the Lord said to me, “Write my answer plainly on tablets, so that a runner can carry the correct message to others.
I was at school (not in a class, but rather on a small break) and God spoke to me “write down your vision.” I have recently had a bad taste of the word vision because of former company I kept, but in this case, it didn’t mean the same thing.
Vision, in this instance, means the future (jobs, cars, marriage, etc.)
With that in mind, here is “the vision:”
- Find a job that won’t cause me to miss church.
- Re-evaluate what ministry is to me (am I close? am I far?)
- Realize that my wife is coming in God’s timing and His desires for me (not my timing and desires, which could lead me down the wrong way).
- Continue with RLJ Photography and operate it how God calls His business owners to operate business.
- NOT BE ASHAMED OF WHERE GOD IS LEADING ME (maybe I will write a post on this soon)
- Continue to learn and grow with the creative talents God has given me.
- Being an active member in the church.
- Becoming more extroverted and less worried about what others think of me.
- GET ON A PLANE AND REALIZE THAT GOD IS BIGGER THAN THE FEAR.
- Start a ministry for those who have a creative vision but just can’t seem to get started on the right path.
That’s all for now.